One gal's experience trying to find work in the big city...

Friday, August 19, 2011

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

YOU GUYS. I HAVE PROOF. PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.

Surfing the web, including watching videos makes you work harder.

If you didn't click that link, stop. Click it. Read it. Come back.

IS THIS BLOWING YOUR MIND LIKE IT DID MINE!?

Sorry for all the caps, and italics, and boldness. But I feel so hugely validated right now and after such a Debbie Downer, mean-spirited, crabby, might-I-say bitchy post yesterday, some joy and excitement is needed, amIright??

Props all go to the lovely Ryan B for sending me the link and making my day, weekend, life seriously less depressing, especially with the pending internet blockage coming up on Monday. Yes, that's how real Big Brother is about this. We got one day to enjoy the sweet taste of freedom before it's ripped away from us.

However, my revenge has been to watch Hulu NONSTOP today. This is a new record. Normally I take some breaks. BUT NO. Eight straight hours today. SUCK ON THAT.

Sorry. I'm a little loopy from all the crappy TV watching. In other news, also making this whole thing less depressing, is the fact that I am getting both cable and internet at home for the first time in a year! Meaning, I don't actually rely on Hulu as my only source for TV anymore. Just in time. Whew.

And it's 2011 in my house again, kids! Hurrah!

Happy Friday to all, and to all a good weekend. (Oof. That was cheesy. Sorry. Bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment